Friday, August 27, 2010

Lets save our earth!!!

As a student what can we do to save our earth???
I know we all busy with study, shopping(okey maybe its only me..hehe), n bla bla...but we still can help to save our earth..
Tak perlu la nak jadi keluangman nak selamatkan bumi ni, or pergi kutub utara untuk sejukkan balik ais2 yang dah cair tu..
here my few tips how we can save our earth, as a student :

1. Use public transportation!!!I know, bus so damn stupid cuz always late..so apalagi WALK!..if u have a car, share with your friend..satu kereta 5 orang, bukan 5 orang 5 kereta!

2. Bring your own tupperware..jangan guna polistrin!!!its simple..ask the person from the cafe or DM to tapau makanan dalam your own tupperware, not in the polistren..did u know, polistren needs hundred years to dispose!!

3. Shopping bag!! Jangan lupa bawak beg shopping!! we can reduce penggunaan plastic bag...I got my own shopping bag(in leapord print..ngee), not just we save our earth but also be more fashionable!!

4. Last but not least, RECYCLE! RECYCLE! RECYCLE!


so, i got my own shopping bag..already start recycling and if i not share my friend's car, ill just walk,walk n walk!!now i need my own tupperware..
so, lets save our earth!!

2 comments:

sazaku said...

i likee soo much this post!!
hehe,bertepatan ngn kempen yg bdk2 kos aku giat anjurkan, use polistrene, recycling n everything to save our earth. lets begin from now on :)

Ruang Kosong said...

tu la, tiba2 rasa cam bumi ni makin panas ja....takut nt bumi dah smpai expired date dia..haru!
jom, sama2 save our earth!!