Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm graduating!

"Anda layak dianugerahkan ijazah tertakluk kepada kelulusan Senat "
Alhamdulillahh...finally, I'm graduating!woot!
Insya-ALLAH my convocation will be held on 5th of October 2011..
I hope my family and bestfriends can come..
but since my babe will fly back to US this August, saza already start new semester and elly maybe bz with work...i guess only iffah can come..she better come, if not...hahaha...
It's kinda sad, i'm not a student anymore..i will miss life as an architecture student..my freakingtastic friends, studio, lecturer, and of cuz UM!!the greatest university in this world..lol
but insya-ALLAH i'll do master once im ready..maybe i'll work for 1-2 years, then further my studies..
hope everthing will be much-much better in the future..
anyway, im blessssedddd!!!ngeee...

No comments: